Greatest Movie Ever?

This morning, at approximately 7:06am, I may have found what may just be the Greatest Movie Ever. Now, I was only able to catch about 20 minutes or so but I am convinced that when I do in fact watch the entire cinematic masterpiece, I will be able to say that in all confidence.

For those of you who do not know who Nick Fury is, let me give you a very quick, short background. Nick Fury is a Marvel comic book character, the head of an organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. [Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division - originally. It's been changed but that's not what's important.] It's a counter-terrorism/intelligence agency that deals with superhuman threats. Basically. Anyway, Nick Fury is the head of the agency, and a TV movie was made called Nick Fury: Agent of Shield in 1998. This is the movie of which I speak. Not being a huge fan of Nick Fury's character in the comics - don't get me wrong, I like him and he's an enormous bad-ass - I did not display the kind of enthusiasm I may evoke for such films as X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman, and of course the upcoming Superman Returns. That was until I saw who was playing the incorrigable Nick Fury.


Out of fucking nowhere, it's David Hasselhoff.

As they are wont to say in Marvel Comics... 'nuff said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road To Betrothal and Beyond.

Should This Concern Me?

A Case Study: Blue Thunder vs. Airwolf