First of many, some before this one. It will make sense.

Well, here we find ourselves. An actual blog website. So far I have only been using my MySpace page as an area in which to blog (if that is really what I am doing... as opposed to rambling, ruminating, or simply writing). In light of this, I have decided to bring over some of what I've posted there and post it here.
Some may call that cheating. I call it... not cheating. Rather, it is a chance to allow those of you who deem this blog worthy of reading the ability to enjoy the soft melodies of other musings of mine without the need for either a MySpace log-in or the pressure of correctly right-clicking on an internet link.
Decent of me, to be sure.

http://www.myspace.com/mattcwa, though. Janet, if you're nasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road To Betrothal and Beyond.

Should This Concern Me?

A Case Study: Blue Thunder vs. Airwolf