eBay Commercial.

Look, I know I'm late to the party with this, but eBay might just be one of the Best Things Ever.

I have found everything I could ever want on there and more so. Seriously, remember Brewster's Millions? If I was to get that kind of money, eBay would become my bitch so fast it would be forced to change it's URL to eBayThanksMatt.com.

Among the treasures I have purchased. The entire set of Frank Miller's Sin City graphic novels for roughly $60. In the store, that would have run me well over $100. I am currently awaiting an updated version of the game Oregon Trail. Yeah, that's right.

Several other graphic novels. A McNair Ravens jersey for Nichole. The entire run of The Greatest American Hero on DVD.

Matchbox cars, one of which is a Special Edition Knight Rider KITT. A Pac-Man lunchbox. Battle Beasts. Some Star-Com toys. An Atmosfear game from way back (scary game where you had to watch a VHS starring an Evil Guy along with the game)

And let's not forget my Darth Vader Toilet Seat cover. You can get a gander at that from my previous post about my bathroom.

My point, if I could be said to have one, is that eBay rules and I spend too much money there. I used to think Amazon.com was the shiznit, but I have since matured and moved on, as my purchase mentions should have already told you.

According to a recent email, Oregon Trail is en route. Can't wait to go hunting then die from dysentary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road To Betrothal and Beyond.

Should This Concern Me?

A Case Study: Blue Thunder vs. Airwolf