Another Batman Update.

For some reason, I seem to be turning my little ol' page here into a Batman movie update site of some sort. Some of this stuff is too good to pass up. For instance, the below pic.

Yes, it's a Bat-Bike. Although, apparently it is being called a Batpod. I'm not sure if they refer to it that way in the film, however, but I would really like them to. Just once, kind of a tongue in cheek thing between Bruce Wayne and Alfred, perhaps. This pic comes from, interestingly enough, latimes.com.

There is also video of it being ridden by Meredith Vieira on the Today show. I am related to her through marriage, you know. Her husband is my Mother's cousin. This is why I'm hot.

Here's another, clearer pic for you. Not of Meredith. It's the Batpod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road To Betrothal and Beyond.

Should This Concern Me?

A Case Study: Blue Thunder vs. Airwolf