The Return and Maturing, for better or for worse.

First, an explanation and apology.  An apology to myself, more than anyone else.  I apologize for taking so long to come back.  I have not posted a post since December of last year, after keeping an erratic yet normal writing schedule.  I did not write all the time, but neither did I let it get to be so long before reigniting the flame of passion I carry within myself for unimportant and derivative opinions vomited onto the internet.

I don't know why I let it get to be so.  I have said before that I am lazy, and that definitely has something to do with it, but I cannot cast all the blame on such a personality trait.  I think I was also blocked, like I would not let myself get back to one of the things I enjoy so well; the crafting of sentences, the turn of a phrase, the attempting to use large words to add ambiguity and uncertainty to my scripture, the subtle Use Of Capitalization to further my already obvious and uplifting point of view, the unadulterated wit that flows forth from my psyche only to cause undermining jealousy to those that view such art.

No, it really was just being damn lazy.  I'm kind of worthless in that way.

So I have decided to return.  I bought a small notebook to jot things down in when I come across them, such things that would lend to excellent blog fodder.  Things that are meaningless in the bigger picture of life but touch me in a way that makes me want to scream, "What the hell is happening to the human species?!?" and "Who do I have to hump to get some agreement that Darth Vader is the awesomest villain ever created, including the Devil himself?!?"

I am also trying this new font size.  I usually go with "Small," but I've ventured into "Normal" territory, as I feel perhaps my previous font size was a bit smaller than the normal person would prefer to gaze upon.  Upon incorporating this new text size into my post, my mind at first recoiled, reminding me that it was not in my nature to care what font size the normal person would prefer to gaze upon, and moreover, screw them.

However, as I referred to in my post title, I am maturing.  Growing wiser.  Bolder.  Better.  Better than ever.  Better than Ezra.  I am getting more grey hairs, and have reached the point in my life where I do not look like an 18 year old anymore.  I could easily be pushing 22.  It's annoying, that.  But one good look into my eyes lets you see the years behind them, the experiences, mistakes, triumphs, and masturbatory fantasies.  

So here we begin anew.  New font.  New topics.   New adventures, and misadventures!

Speaking of maturing, I got engaged last week.  More on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road To Betrothal and Beyond.

Should This Concern Me?

A Case Study: Blue Thunder vs. Airwolf